We need you! Parent volunteers play a vital role in our learning community – please consider becoming a class volunteer to help with preparation of classroom materials, student learning activities or special events. If you wish to volunteer, you can do so on a daily, weekly or occasional basis. Please note that ALL volunteers must provide a “vulnerable sector” police check and register with the school office before hand – please contact me for more information.
We need your stuff! I am always looking for some gently used items to be donated to our classroom. If you are cleaning out cupboards, bookshelves or closets at home, please keep us in mind!
- Play Food Items (plastic or wooden)
- Puppets for Drama Activities
- Playing Cards for Math Activities
- Children’s Books
- Board Games
- Note Paper (notepads, memo pads, fancy printer paper, etc..)
- Magazines or Catalogues for Cut and Paste Activities
- Lego for Building Structures in Science
- Pillows or Bean Bag Chairs for Reading Corner
- Rubber Stamps
If you have other items that you think may be helpful, please email or call me.